Saturday, August 1, 2026

Hey!

  

 My dream: Exploring the world in all it's glory 🌎

Favorite color: Yellow

Birthday: 03/12

Short term goal: Creating new hobbies

Long term goal: Continue to take care of my body, mind and the things around me

I'm passionate about understanding things. I always want to know the why.

export_14DED148-09CF-49C4-805D-0641C5A314A2.jpg

Hi, call me Nina. A few facts about me: 

I loooove music and I think it's the muse of the world

I enjoy writing and the gift of vision and movement by walking and sight-seeing

Trying to get back into comics and the MCU/DCU

I draw and paint a bit on the side

CLASS OF:


IMG_1372.jpg

My goal for this blog is to create a nostalgic 2000's vibe, where I share literally anything on my mind catered to anyone willing to look.

 I want to finally have a digital diary and share it a bit

-With love πŸ’‹
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

New braids who dis?

Chat wit me

iPod || πŸ”‹
Loading track...
Please wait
iTunes API
0:00 0:30