Dear diary, in honor of fall coming, I thought I’d share 3 of my most (want to do) fall activities.
FALL TO DO LIST
DRIVE IN MOVIE THEATRE
I've always wanted to go to a drive in movie theatre. I'm getting giddy just thinking about it, my cozy blanket, some food and a nice movie that can just spark the spooky, autumn vibes. Bonus points of its with a loved one, don't you agree?
FALL PICNIC/ MOVIE NIGHT
Yes, yes and yes! A nice picnic with all the delicious food you can eat, in the chill autumn breeze; not too hot or cold outside.
A movie night watching some classics with friends sounds super exciting. The idea of making spooky yet delicious pizzas; eating all the sugary snacks and chilling in the living room with candles and blankets. Truly, fall vibes!
SOLO DATE
Can't go wrong with a solo date, right?
Putting on one of my best fall fits and heading to the bookstore to pick out one or (a few) good books. Maybe even go shopping around surrounding stores too. And after all of that, end the day off in a cafe with a drink and a pastry, of course.
What’s your plan for fall?
-With love 💋




No comments:
Post a Comment