Sunday, September 6, 2026

My dream humble abode



Dear diary, God knew not to make me rich.

 
My dream home consists of a bunch of natural lighting, greenery, airy environments whilst, keeping a warm autumn-y like feel. The people yearn for nature, despite living how we live now. How I envision this home, is that when you walk in, you’re hit with the smell of pure freshness from outdoors, clean linen and maybe a hint of vanilla somewhere, lol.

I want my space to feel like home, not the celebrity go to of a disgustingly all white insane asylum. I need color, I need warmth to call it my own. This is the type of place I’d love for my family to have gatherings and reunions at with a beautiful back yard. 

Speaking of back yard, it’ll be a hell no to HOA policies, by the way. I’d love to stay where I can keep the plants growing and flourishing. I dream of growing a garden, with fresh fruits a vegetables, maybe even a little bakery to sell goods for my neighbors and such. All of this is only if seeds continue to be up for purchase, assuming I’m financially sufficient by then. With this house, to me, comes community. This would be my wealth. 

-With love ๐Ÿ’‹ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

New braids who dis?

Chat wit me

iPod || ๐Ÿ”‹
Loading track...
Please wait
iTunes API
0:00 0:30