Saturday, August 8, 2026

Give it to me, Rachel

 

Has anyone played this game?












Dear diary, I've found this game months ago; thanks to a gameplay I saw on YouTube and I really enjoyed it. This isn't my first time playing games like this of course. I love the Sims, Movie star planet, Tomodachi life and other simulator games. Honestly, we need more games specifically like this one right here. It's sooo 2000's. It's the epitome of how I thought of teenagers at the time. Bold, cocky, wild and cliche. If you haven't played this game, play it, it's so good. I haven't finished all of it because, I was stuck on the part trying to get a dude to apologize. If you want to travel back in time, play this game. Everything exudes 2000's; the slang, outfits, even the quality, lol.

If anyone plays it, tell me how you like it. (The N & THUP: The Hook-Up | NuMuKi)

- With love ๐Ÿ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured

New braids who dis?

Chat wit me

iPod || ๐Ÿ”‹
Loading track...
Please wait
iTunes API
0:00 0:30